Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use Licensea. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Smartworldwidefun.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Smartworldwidefun.com’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Smartworldwidefun.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on Smartworldwidefun.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Smartworldwidefun.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Smartworldwidefun.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Smartworldwidefun.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Smartworldwidefun.com’s Internet site, even if Smartworldwidefun.com or a Smartworldwidefun.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Smartworldwidefun.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Smartworldwidefun.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Smartworldwidefun.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Smartworldwidefun.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksSmartworldwidefun.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Smartworldwidefun.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Smartworldwidefun.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Addendum to the Terms and Conditions of the contract / agreement of business between us
Re: General Data Protection Regulations 2016The integrity of data relating to our customers is important to us and we are obliged to have legal agreements with our partners that ensure that any personal data that we might need to share with you is treated in a legally compliant method. If we provide you with any customer information, for example, to arrange direct home delivery, business delivery, third party collection/delivery or to register a warranty or to undertake service work; then this information is classed as ‘Protected Data’ for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016, for which SMA and SMART are signatory. Under this legislation, we are deemed to be the ‘Data Controller’ and you are classed as a ‘Data Processor’ and as such you have the following responsibilities:
• You must ensure that ‘Protected Data’ is processed in accordance with all current Data Protection Laws and for the sole purpose outlined in the correspondence containing it, for example, as a delivery address/ or a collection address on a purchase order/courier order or any order placed by phone, e-mail or via one of SMA/SMART electronic portals.
• Any ‘Protected Data’ you are provided with must not be retained longer than necessary to perform the intended task and irrespective of this certainly no longer than 10 years.
• As a ‘Data Processor’ it is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that any processing of ‘Protected Data’ meets the requirements of all current Data Protection Laws.
• You may be required to provide us with any information you hold on a data subject that has arisen as a result of us providing you with ‘Protected Data’ in order for us to comply with any Data Subject Requests are needed to be fully answered and replied to within 48 hours of it being requested.
• You shall not directly respond to any Data Subject Request relating to the ‘Protected Data’ which you have received from us without our written consent.
• You must not appoint any third parties to process the ‘Protected Data’ without our specific written consent. If we do agree to this, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the sub-processor complies with all current Data Protection Laws and you have a written contract including terms which offer at least the same level of protection for the ‘Protected Data’ as those set out in this agreement.
• You will be responsible for all acts and commissions of any sub-processors you appoint.
• You must not transfer any of the ‘Protected Data’ outside the European Economic Area. Areas beyond the EEA is covered under the International and relevant jurisdictions.
• You must notify us of any personal data breach involving ‘Protected Data’ we have shared with you within 24 hours of becoming aware of the breach and provide us with any information necessary to meet our obligations under all current Data Protection Laws and its reporting mechanisms.
• You must indemnify us against any costs we might incur arising as a result of a data breach affecting you or one of your sub-processors.
Please be aware that acceptance of these terms is implied by your continued business dealings with us. Serving this addendum is taken as fulfilled via our electronic communication.